To make an appointment email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 8060 9372 and leave a message. You can also use the contact form.
People with diabetes, pre diabetes or their friends/family can make an appointment to be seen in rooms at various GP practices in and around Carlton, Clifton Hill, Prahran or Wyndham Vale
You do not need a doctors referral to see a diabetes educator.
Appointments are available during the daytime and also on some evenings.
Skype appointments are available.
For other suburbs across Melbourne, Diabetes Health Melbourne can put you in contact with Credentialled Diabetes Educators in your local area. Please email a request.
Please bring the following to the appointment:
- All blood glucose meters from home – even if broken/not working (as these can be upgraded by the meter company).
- Your blood glucose diary.
- A list of medications you currently take (including any vitamins or complementary medicines).
- Any equipment you may use such as your insulin pen and needles.
- Your NDSS card (if you have one).